Pot of Cold comfort

So, NaNoWriMo is a no-go for this year. I couldn't get started this weekend, so I'm throwing in the towel for this year. That's not to say I won't be writing, just not along that kind of schedule.

Now, let's turn our attention to another source of disappointment: Pot of Gold chocolates.

For the past few years I've been driving myself batty trying to get the "right" box of Pot of Gold chocolates. You know, the ones with the orange and strawberry-flavoured fillings of creamy goodness? Or the maraschino cherries? And the general not crap that we're stuck with now?



Why have you forsaken me?

Yeah, they changed the line-up. I'm not the only one commiserating about it on the internet, either. But, at least I'm not just buying the wrong box. So that's something, I guess.

Still not sure what to replace it with, though...

Comments