- Holiday cards with my partner and our fur-babies. Yes, there will be ridiculous sweaters involved.
- Baked goods - I'm a ludicrously good cook and have amassed a lot of cheap, amazing recipes
- Rewards points redemptions - these will be reserved for my partner, but Starbucks gift cards, movie passes, and a money for a dinner out is nothing to sneeze at
- Self-care surprise boxes - I made these about 7 years ago and was able to make them all for under $10/pop. Not sure if I can still do with that kind of budget, but I think it's worth looking into. Last time they all had - the box itself ($1), a shot glass (3/$1), a candle (3/$1), a box of wooden matches (12/$1), a mini bottle of booze ($2-$4), a chocolate bar (2/$1), a Christmas ornament that I made ($?), and either a satchel of bath salts or a stress-reliever toy ($1)
- Potluck - everyone comes over and we eat, drink and be merry together. This is much more valuable than a an iPad, methinks.